Welcome to EMS Pest Control
We are a family firm who provide provide a rapid, personal service dealing with pest control problems in Lincolnshire quickly and efficiently. Based near Spilsby, we cover all of East Lindsey and further, from Louth to Boston, Skegness to Lincoln. With 25 years experience in pest control / management / extermination / removal , we operate in a friendly, effective, and if necessary, discrete manner. All our technicians are trained to the highest standard in pest control and prevention and we have thousands of satisfied customers.
EMS Pest Control Lincolnshire is also on Facebook so you can also check us out there, and if you’re happy with the service please feel free to like us! Thanks for visiting.
Louth to Boston
Skegness to Wragby
Alford, Bardney, Burgh le Marsh, Chapel St. Leonards, Coningsby, East Keal, Friskney, Grainthorpe, Horncastle, Holton le Clay, Ingoldmells, Kenwick, Legbourne, Mablethorpe, Manby, Martindales, Mumby, Partney, Sleaford, Spilsby, Stickney, Sutton on sea, Tattershall, Wainfleet, Woodhall Spa, Wragby and many more.
Pubs & Cafes
Ant / ants
Bee / bees
Earwig / earwigs
Flea / fleas
Fly / flies
Mouse / mice
Rat / rats
Rodents / rodents
Woodlice / woodlice
Beetle / beetles
Wasp / wasps / waspsnest / wasps nest
Bedbug / bed bug / bedbugs / bed bugs
Silverfish & Centipedes
Insects & Spiders
Cockroach / Cockroaches
- FAST Service to Lincolnshire and nearby. Available at short notice, 7 days a week.
- Discrete service if necessary.
- Fast, but effective. We’ll do a thorough job.
- We always try to find the root cause, not just a temporary fix.
- 24/7 emergency service for Lincolnshire if necessary.
- Conform to the highest standards to protect you and your property using the best methods for the job.
- 25 years experience in the pest control industry, local to Lincolnshire.
- Senior pest controller for East Lindsey District Council until cancellation of service by the council.
- British Pest Control Certification from Warwick University.
- Member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA).
- Attends regular Killgerm update courses gaining several certs and latest techniques.
Top Pest Control Tips
Stand compost bins on wire mesh or slabs to stop rodents getting in.
If you have a wasp or bee problem, don’t fill their access holes – they will only find another way in and this could make the problem harder to treat.