Click on an image for more information and tips on the pest.
EMS also controls cockroaches, bedbugs, spiders, beetles, centipedes, silverfish, rodents, insects and other unwanted creatures.
Top Pest Control Tips:
- If you feed the birds, be aware that rats and other creatures also like bird food.
- If you know you have a rodent problem stop feeding and call your pest controller immediately. Rodent problems don´t go away they tend to get worse, quickly. Get help early.
- Cats and dogs should always be treated for fleas with Frontline, Nuvan Top or similar. For a flea infestation, it´s likely to be cheap and more convenient to call your pest controller than buying cans of spray to treat your house.
- Keep areas as clean as possible. Your rubbish is ideal food and shelter for unwanted guests.
- Always ask for a price for the job before work starts.
- If you have a wasp or bee problem don´t fill their access holes as they will only find another way in and this will make the problem harder to treat.
- Stand compost bins on wire mesh or slabs to stop rodents getting in.
- Most importantly, always ask your pest controller if he wants a coffee!