(Mice Removal and Mice Extermination)
Example of previous work
A customer rang describing a serious mouse problem. She had been successfully using a humane trap but the number of mice being caught was getting considerable high. She had been releasing the mice at the end of her garden, not far enough away, so the same mice caught were coming back for more! After advising her to release the mice further away the problem stopped!
Top tips on mice
- Seal any cracks or holes in walls to your house. Mice can get though very small gaps.
- Also check electrical and plumbing entrances, doors, gutters, vents and chimneys for potential entrances.
- Pests like mice can nest in many places but somewhere warm and dry is particularly attractive to them. Keep the area around your house free from branches and plants so that it´s harder to get into place like the attic.
- Ensure there are no food sources nearby. Keep food sealed properly. Using jars and click-clock type containers is a good idea.
- Try to remove any standing water – don´t give mice a free drink.
- Using wood, plastic, rubber or any easily chewed. Mice can gnaw through things like this without much trouble.
- Store food off the floor.
- Rodents can reproduce quickly given the right conditions so acting quickly is important to prevent the problem getting worse.